Court Reporting & Deposition Services — Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Magna understands that a perfect deposition is the key to any winning case. To assure you every advantage at trial, we invest in the best and most experienced court reporters and arm them with the latest technology. We offer nationwide coverage and 24-hour scheduling, assuring you reliable service at competitive rates.
- Nationwide Internet Scheduling
- Interactive Internet Depositions
- Realtime Reporting Services
- Rough Disks
- Comprehensive Video Services
- Transcript & Exhibit Repository
- Web-Based Calendaring
- Conference Rooms
- Complex Case Management
- ASCll Disks
- Condensed Transcripts
Virtual / Zoom Depositions
With Magna LitigationVision (MLV), you can depose a witness from anywhere in the world. MLV provides clients with REAL-TIME video access to depositions, mediations, arbitrations, hearings, meetings and other proceedings. During the COVID crisis, we’re offering our MLV platform for FREE with a Magna court reporter.
- Schedule a Court Reporter or Interpreter to Join Remotely
- Connect Using Computers, Tablets or Even Smartphones
- Display & Annotate Your Exhibits
- Monitoring & Instant Tech Support
- Free Platform Training Prior to Proceeding
- Breakout Rooms (with remote facilitation)
- Free Custom Virtual Backgrounds
- Certified Trial Directors/ Exhibit Managers (MLV+)
- Record Entire Session (mp4 format)
- Reduced Costs & Time Efficient
Magna’s state-of-the-art video deposition services are complete with digitization and synchronization. Video testimony is one of the most effective tools for witness presentation and impeachment in the courtroom, and also makes your deposition review straightforward and more cost-effective than traditional paper review.
Tech Support for Virtual Legal Proceedings
You can be confident in hosting your event remotely— Magna will test equipment before the session and our tech support will be available from start to finish. The platform is fully encrypted & secure
Help is always just a click away. You could use MLV’s chat feature to ask tech support any questions you have and get immediate help.
Complete Deposition/ Exhibit Management
Magna LitigationVision Plus (MLV+) will provide you with full session management powered by one of Magna’s seasoned trial technicians. Combining years of courtroom tech experience with Magna’s virtual platform, MLV+ managers provide seamless support by:
- Presenting exhibits, demonstratives and videos
- Real-time management of annotations, zooming, blow-ups, highlights and markings
- Creating and managing break-out rooms
Don’t have the equipment? No problem! Magna offers a state-of-the-art flight pack system: iPad & stand, bluetooth speaker, conference phone, hotspot & extension cable. We ship these flight packs hundreds of times per year, often to last-minute events.
Custom Virtual Backgrounds
Put your best face forward, no matter where you’re streaming from. Magna’s team of talented designers will create custom virtual backgrounds tailored to your firm’s branding. For FREE. Choose a design, and we’ll customize it with your firm’s logo and colors.
Certified Legal Videography
Certified legal videographers (CLV) are available for all MLV events and have the ability to swear in witnesses.
The videographer will provide you with an official copy of the event, for both on and off record.