Hello, fellow COVID-19 haters! Like you, I can’t wait to slam the door on 2020. The year was a disaster for so many of us, both professionally and personally. To say the pandemic was difficult would be a ridiculous understatement. Magna LS would not have survived 2020 without our dedicated staff and network of kick-ass court reporters. Both groups have made taking virtual depos second nature. Lastly, I would like to extend a HUGE “Muchas Gracias” to all of our clients! Together, we found new and old litigation support tools to expedite our recovery and get our respective businesses back online. So, bye-bye 2020! Here is what you can expect to see from us in 2021:
1. The same “No Charge” commitment we made in 2020 for our virtual depo platform will continue in full force in cities and states that are still struggling to reopen during the pandemic. Click HERE to schedule a virtual deposition.
2. More COVID-19 juror impact studies and complimentary “Results” roundtables. To learn more about our juror studies, contact me or your account rep at 866-624-6221.
3. Two new brick-and-mortar offices. When the dust settles, visit our office space in Downtown LA and Fort Lauderdale, FL. More conference rooms with all the AV bells and whistles! Click HERE for a full list of Magna office locations.
4. My fingers are crossed and I’m knocking on wood in hopes that our mock trial fundraiser for Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia, “Chopped for CHOP”, will finally return on June 2nd and 3rd and I am super confident we will be doing some awesome unconventional conventioning with our “Battle of the Experts” seminar on October 6th and 7th at The W Hotel in South Beach, Miami! Click HERE to see our conference schedule.
5. Oh, yeah…. more webinars, both big and small. More CE & CLE courses. Click HERE to stay up to date on our webinars.
6. Lastly, our team is locked and loaded for travel as soon as the COVID coast is clear. So…. we will be seeing you in the flesh in 2021.
Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Blessed Kwanza and Happy New Year! I hate COVID-19!
— Peter Hecht, Partner & Executive Vice President of Sales, Magna Legal Services