Magna Online Office
Log into your account from any computer, anywhere in the world, 24 hours a day. Simple navigation and instant updating make Magna Online Office fast and headache-free.
To set up your Magna Online Office please complete the following form. An email containing your login information will be emailed to you. Any questions, kindly contact Customer Service at 866-624-6221 or Customer[email protected].
Client: New User Request
Court Reporter: New User Request
General Client Information
Magna Legal Services is proud to announce OnlineOffice, a revolutionary way to manage your discovery.
Log into your account from any computer, anywhere in the world, 24 hours a day. Simple navigation and instant updating make OnlineOffice fast and headache-free.
Quickly schedule a deposition tailored to meet your specific needs. Do you need a text file? CDs? Video reporting? All the details are covered in OnlineOffice’s deposition request form.
View your upcoming scheduled depositions at a glance. Find out how many you have scheduled for any given day, week, or month.
Access all of your transcripts, exhibits and case-related documents online. Easily locate, review, download or print any documents or transcripts from OnlineOffice’s repository. Share your files with other team members.
Go to the Activity section of OnlineOffice to view your account information. Download and print PDF versions of invoices.
General Court Reporter Information
We provide our court reporters with state of the art technology, so they can concentrate on servicing our clients. With one click on the Court Reporter Page you can:
Calendar – View Your Schedule
- Go to the Calendar section to view the latest information on your upcoming jobs.
- Focus your calendar using multiple search criteria, such as job dates, case name, or witness, by selecting choices in drop-downs or typing partial entries in text boxes.
- Get quick job details simply by rolling your mouse over a listing. Click a listing for full details, even job location directions.
Payroll – View current and past pay statements
- Click Pay Statements to view your current pay statements online and print out them out.
- Use the Pay Statement Search filters to locate previous statements.
Activity – See if a job has been billed
- Go to the Activity section to check which invoices have been paid and what you are owed.
- Use the Search filters to find specific invoices, and click any invoice to see its details.