For Magna Court Reporters
Magna Online Office
We provide our court reporters with state of the art technology, so they can concentrate on servicing our clients.
With one click on the Court Reporter Page you can:
Calendar – View Your Schedule
- Go to the Calendar section to view the latest information on your upcoming jobs.
- Focus your calendar using multiple search criteria, such as job dates, case name, or witness, by selecting choices in drop-downs or typing partial entries in text boxes.
- Get quick job details simply by rolling your mouse over a listing. Click a listing for full details, even job location directions.
Payroll – View current and past pay statements
- Click Pay Statements to view your current pay statements online and print out them out.
- Use the Pay Statement Search filters to locate previous statements.
Activity – See if a job has been billed
- Go to the Activity section to check which invoices have been paid and what you are owed.
- Use the Search filters to find specific invoices, and click any invoice to see its details.
Aren’t signed up yet? Make an Online Office account below!
Direct Deposit Enrollment
Enrolling is easy! Click below to download our Direct Deposit Agreement Form.
Then, send the completed form to [email protected]
*Be sure to include a voided check or deposit slip when submitting.
Direct Deposit will begin approximately 2 weeks after enrollment.
(Please direct Payroll questions to [email protected])
Know an awesome court reporter who is not yet working with Magna?
We’d love to have them!