In-person trials are back in Philadelphia!
The Philadelphia Court of Common Pleas released new protocols, including on how counsel must present evidence at trial —
“Counsel must display all documents and other evidence on a television or projection screen unless otherwise permitted by the presiding trial judge“
— Philadelphia Court of Common Pleas
Whether it’s to a jury or a judge, it is vital to deliver your story to your audience the way they are best able to process it. Strategic use of presentation technology in the courtroom can make all the difference in trial.
- Presenters who use visuals are more effective and make a better impression
- Use of visual communication promotes group consensus because it helps members of a group to process and structure information in the same way
- Visuals shape interpretation and perception of evidence and aid in the decision making process
Believe video evidence presentation technologies help them to understand the witness better
Believe video evidence presentation technologies improve their ability to question witnesses
Believe video evidence presentation technologies help them to understand the testimony better
Magna’s Trial Technicians are the best in the business with significant experience in CCP! Let our Trial Techs take the stress out of your trial technology needs— so you can focus on your case.
We can tailor technology to ﬁt your needs, from a simple presentation you can operate yourself, to a complex staging of video, animation and document enlargements operated by one of our seasoned on-site trial technicians.
Magna consultants use the latest industry leading software and multimedia technology to instantly display all of your trial documents, photos, deposition testimonies, demonstratives and videos etc. We can manipulate the materials in real-time during your presentation to best convey your message:
- Zooming in on documents and photos to enlarge key text and visual elements
- Highlighting key sections of documents to further accent key language
- Annotation display on the presentation screen in various colors, allowing the attorney or witness to interact with the exhibits
- Synchronized deposition video to text display
An experienced trial presentation consultant is more than a technician. Our staff will become an essential part of your trial team assisting and advising in every aspect of the trial process from the organization of documents to the ﬁnal story telling through strategic deployment of visuals.
Contact us anytime for FREE consultation and let us help you meet your trial technology needs!
Fill out the contact form below, or call us anytime at 866.624.6221