We are the nation’s expert in online jury research.
Over the past decade we have conducted more online studies than anyone in the world – by far. We have run over 2,000 online jury research exercises, working with over 25,000 mock jurors.
Magna is now offering JuryConﬁrm 20/20 – the most powerful, efﬁcient, cost-effective virtual jury research platform anywhere. It means jury research based on the most modern user interface, with cutting edge features.Fill Out Magna’s Jury Research Intake Form
Bridge the gap between in-person and online research.
JuryConﬁrm 20/20 not only allows us to run half-day exercises as before, but long-format 6.5 hour “plus” sessions as well. Our enhanced JuryConﬁrm 20/20+ platform is far more robust in capability and duration than ever before. It allows you to conduct extended focus groups in which everyone – presenters, observers, and jurors – participate remotely from their location.
Lawyers present their cases for up to 60 minutes and jurors deliberate at length in our virtual courtroom, using the methodology as with in-person research.
Taking notes and watching jurors, so you don’t have to.
The world’s ﬁrst Evidence Analyzer, which uses “smart logic” and AI to automatically catalog the high and low points throughout your case presentation.
2 SESSION TYPES:
With an extended session of 6.5 hours, longer presentations and more deliberations than our traditional platform, this format bridges the gap between in-person research and online jury research. As with JuryConﬁrm, you will make presentations via webcam in real time, testing key themes and demonstratives. Our new 20/20+ platform offers:
- A longer research day, at 6.5 hours per session
- Longer attorney presentations, at 60 minutes per side, plaintiff and defense
- Longer deliberations – Jurors have more time to deliberate than in our standard JuryConfirm platform to mimic the amount of deliberation time in in-person studies
- Juror rating system with real-time feedback that can be broken along demographic lines
- Streamlined efficiency – By hosting research virtually, we save time by minimizing break lengths and juror down time. Managing the jurors more efficiently helps preserve the advantages of a full day’s research within the 6.5 hour time frame
Richard Fabian - General Counsel, Director of Litigation, Executive Vice President, The RiverStone Group
Steve Dzury - Senior Vice President, Claims, Berkley Public Entity Managers
Robert F. Tyson, Jr - Managing Partner, Tyson & Mendes