Law.com covered a great webinar that aired live last week, hosted by Magna Legal Services and Winston & Strawn.
“I felt like I learned more about IP trial strategy in one hour Wednesday from Alan Albright, Tom Melsheimer, Matt Powers and Rachel York Colangelo than I did during the rest of 2020″, Law.com reporter, Scott Graham stated.
“Maybe it was Winston & Strawn partner Mike Tomasulo‘s easygoing style of moderating, or maybe it was Tensegrity Law partner Matt Powers‘ tranquil Zoom background. Whatever it was, Winston and Magna Legal Services‘ webinar, “Effectively Communicating With Jurors in a Patent Case,” had the feel of IP trial veterans sharing tricks of the trade over cocktails—with some jury research science thrown in for good measure.”
– Michael A Tomasulo, Partner, Winston & Strawn
– Judge Alan D Albright, District Court Judge, Western District of Texas
– Tom Melsheimer, Dallas Managing Partner, Winston & Strawn
– Matt Powers, Partner, Tensegrity Law Group
– Rachel York Colangelo, Ph.D., National Managing Director Jury Consulting, Magna Legal Services
– Peter Hecht, Partner & Executive Vice President of Sales, Magna Legal Services
– Meredith Cherry, Business Development Manager, Magna Legal Services