Medical Record Review + Litigation Support
With services like Nurse Review & HyperNav Records Navigator, Magna transforms complex medical records into useful, easy-to-work-with information, so you can focus on building a winning case.
Our nurses will give you the litigation support and medical insight that you need to build your case. With a Nurse Review from Magna, you’ll receive your medical records with a summary, chronologically organized and prepared by a medical professional.
A Nurse Review will walk through the facts as they occurred, highlighting the key information and giving you an informed interpretation of the medical story at hand. Then, Magna’s Record Retrieval Portal will allow you to quickly and easily navigate through your documents.
Our experts will analyze all the medical records and get to the bottom of a difficult case efficiently and effectively. The Registered Nurses in our network have extensive experience with all medical specialties.
HyperNav Records Navigator
Your time is valuable. HyperNav Records Navigator makes record review quick & effortless:
- Summary & Index tables provide all key information in one place
- Everything chronologically organized
- No more searching: Receive one PDF file with hyperlinks and bookmarks throughout
- Seamless navigation: Each occurrence of key terms and provider/facility names are hyperlinked in the index table and highlighted throughout the PDF
- Input new records anytime they come in discovery
All documents, summary table and index table are sorted by dates of service for easy navigation and a clear picture of the medical story at hand.
The Summary Table at the beginning of the document includes the dates of service, a list of all clinical/diagnosis codes and key terms found, as well as a list of all the facilities/providers discovered.
Here, you will also find the CMS definitions for all referenced clinical/diagnosis codes and the National Provider Identifiers (NPI) for provider names.
With data indexing, you’ll find all key information in one place. HyperNav will extract the below values from your documents, organize them in an Index Table, and highlight each occurrence throughout the PDF.
- Dates of Service
- Key Terms
- Clinical/diagnosis codes
NAVIGATION: BOOKMARKING & HYPERLINKING
The HyperNav output combines everything into a single PDF file, with interactive hyperlinks and bookmarks throughout for quick and easy navigation.
No more scrolling:
- Summary Table, Index Table and all individual documents are bookmarked
- Page numbers and each key term occurrence are hyperlinked in the summary and index tables to bring you their respective locations
- Return back to the Index Table at anytime with the link included in each page header
Record Retrieval & Discovery Support Services with Magna
Magna Legal Services made industry news in January with the acquisition of RecordTrak, the most respected record retrieval firm based in the US. Collectively, our clients can now tap into 40 plus years of experience with exclusive access to RecordTrak‘s proprietary collection portal.
For more information, email Magna Legal Services directly at [email protected], or contact Peter Hecht or your local account manager at 866.624.6221.