Record Review & Organization
Your time is valuable. HyperNav makes record review quick & effortless:
- Summary & Index tables provide all key information in one place
- Everything chronologically organized
- No more searching: Receive one PDF file with hyperlinks and bookmarks throughout
- Seamless navigation: Each occurrence of key terms and provider/facility names are hyperlinked in the index table and highlighted throughout the PDF
- Input new records anytime they come in discovery
All documents, Summary table and Index table are sorted by dates of service for easy navigation and a clear picture of the medical story at hand.
The Summary Table at the beginning of the document includes the dates of service, a list of all clinical/diagnosis codes and key terms found, as well as a list of all the facilities/providers discovered.
Here, you will also find the CMS definitions for all referenced clinical/diagnosis codes and the National Provider Identifiers (NPI) for provider names.
With data indexing, you’ll find all key information in one place. HyperNav will extract the below values from your documents, organize them in an Index Table, and highlight each occurrence throughout the PDF.
- Dates of Service
- Key Terms
- Clinical/diagnosis codes
NAVIGATION: BOOKMARKING & HYPERLINKING —
The HyperNav output combines everything into a single PDF file, with interactive hyperlinks and bookmarks throughout for quick and easy navigation. No more scrolling:
- Summary Table, Index Table and all individual documents are bookmarked
- Page numbers and key term occurrences are hyperlinked in the summary & index tables to bring you their respective locations
- Return back to the Index Table at anytime with the link included in each page header