We make remote working a little more personal.
Magna LitigationVision (MLV) provides clients with real-time access to depositions, meetings, hearings and mediations.
- Connect using computers, tablets or even smartphones
- Use a custom virtual background
- Record entire session (mp4 format)
- Display and annotate your exhibits
- Schedule a court reporter, interpreter, or certified legal videographer to join remotely
The Magna Difference
We take care of our clients— you’ll feel the difference. We’re here for you 24/7, 365 days a year with client-focused customer service. When scheduling, you’ll get a confirmation of your event right away with all of the event details. We’ll provide the dial-in information to each participant and offer everyone training on how to use the Magna LitigationVision platform.
Unparalleled Tech Support
You can be confident in hosting your event remotely— Magna’s tech support will test each parties’ equipment before the session. A MLV technician will introduce himself at the beginning of the session and will be available from start to finish.
Help is always just a click away. You could use MLV’s chat feature to ask tech support any questions you have, and get immediate help.
Certified Legal Videography: CLV is available for all MLV depositions. The videographer will provide you with an official copy of the event, for both on and off record.
Equipment Rental: Don’t have the equipment? No problem! Magna offers a state-of-the-art flight pack system: iPad & stand, bluetooth speaker, conference phone, hotspot & extension cable. We ship these flight packs hundreds of times per year, often to last-minute depositions.
Complete Deposition Management
Magna LitigationVision Plus (MLV+) will provide you with full deposition management powered by one of Magna’s award-winning trial technicians. Combining years of courtroom tech experience with Magna’s virtual platform, our deposition managers are able to provide seamless support throughout the duration of your event. The deposition manager will handle:
- Presenting exhibits, demonstratives and videos
- Real-time management of annotations, zooming, blow-ups, highlights and markings
- Creating and managing break-out rooms (moving people in between rooms, controlling room access and overseeing confidentiality)
Put your best face forward. Magna’s team of talented designers will create custom virtual backgrounds tailored to your firm’s branding. Choose a design, and we’ll customize it with your firm’s logo and colors.