The “new normal” of COVID-19 has changed our daily life, but Magna Legal Services remains in full operation, ready to handle any of your jury research and support needs. This is a time to work on pending cases because once the court systems adapt, cases could move at a rapid pace. Online mock trial services and case valuation studies can provide reliable, up-to-date feedback regardless of your location.
Magna is now introducing JuryConfirm 20/20 – the most powerful, efficient, cost-effective virtual jury research platform anywhere. It means jury research based on the most modern user interface, with cutting edge features:
- Redesigned immersive courtroom with unlimited research methodologies
- Live attorney presentations
- Unlimited research methodologies
- Limitless visual presentations with unrestricted video
- More live jurors (up to 80)
- Enhanced juror feedback with artificial intelligence-powered analytic tools
- Live juror deliberations with more panels than ever available before (up to 6 panels of 12)
- “Instant” reporting
- Evidence analyzer – With smart logic and AI to automatically catalogue the highs and lows of presentations, always “taking notes” and “watching” jurors so you don’t have to
Magna is the nation’s expert in online jury research. Over the past decade we have conducted more online studies than anyone in the world – by far. We have run over 2,000 online jury research exercises, working with over 25,000 mock jurors.
JuryConfirm 20/20 not only allows us to run half-day exercises as before, but long-format 6.5 hour “plus” sessions as well. Our enhanced JuryConfirm 20/20+ platform is far more robust in capability and duration than ever before. It allows you to conduct extended focus groups in which everyone – presenters, observers, and jurors – participate remotely from their location. Lawyers present their cases for up to 60 minutes and jurors deliberate at length in our virtual courtroom, using the methodology as with in-person research. JuryConfirm 20/20+ solves the challenge of social distancing.
With an extended session of 6.5 hours, longer presentations and more deliberations than our traditional platform, this format bridges the gap between in-person research and online jury research. As with JuryConfirm, you will make presentations via webcam in real time, testing key themes and demonstratives. Our new 20/20+ platform offers:
- A longer research day, at 6.5 hours per session
- Longer attorney presentations, at 60 minutes per side, plaintiff and defense
- Longer deliberations – Jurors have more time to deliberate than in our standard JuryConfirm platform to mimic the amount of deliberation time in in-person studies
- Juror rating system with real-time feedback that can be broken along demographic lines
- Streamlined efficiency – By hosting research virtually, we save time by minimizing break lengths and juror down time. Managing the jurors more efficiently helps preserve the advantages of a full day’s research within the 6.5 hour time frame
Magna also offers a wide range of online legal services in addition to JuryConfirm 20/20 and 20/20+. Our online damages assessment tool, JuryEvaluator, provides you with an evaluation of potential damages by surrogate jurors. We also offer social media surveillance for plaintiffs / claimants (ClaimScout) and social media surveillance searches on prospective mock jurors (JuryScout).
Looking to learn more about our full suite of online legal services? Give us a call at 866-624-6221 or schedule a virtual deposition today.