Court Reporters & Deposition Services
Magna understands that a perfect deposition is the key to any winning case. To assure you every advantage at trial, Magna has invested in the best and most experienced court reporters and has armed them with the latest technology. We offer nationwide coverage and 24-hour scheduling, assuring you reliable service at competitive rates.
Remote Court Reporting
We offer remote online depositions with our Magna LitigationVision (MLV) platform. MLV allows for real-time access to depositions, meetings, hearings & mediations.
- Connect using computers, tablets or even smartphones
- Record entire session (mp4 format)
- Display & annotate your exhibits
- Schedule a court reporter or interpreter to join remotely
- Create breakout rooms
You can be confident in hosting your event remotely — Magna will test each party’s equipment before the online session and our tech support will be available from start to finish. The Magna LitigationVision platform is fully encrypted and secure.
Magna’s state-of-the-art video deposition services are complete with digitization and synchronization. Video testimony is one of the most effective tools for witness presentation and impeachment in the courtroom, and also makes your deposition review straightforward and more cost-effective than traditional paper review.
Corporate Account Program:
- Monthly Savings and Scheduling Reports
- E-Billing Options
- 20%-25% Savings Over Market Rates
- Dedicated Account Management Team
- Custom Production Protocols
Video Services Include:
- Digital Videography
- Multiple Camera Perspective
- Realtime Exhibit and Video Deposition Integration
- Courtroom Video Playback
- Site Scene Investigation
- Video Digitization
- Transcript Synchronization
Steve Dzury - Senior Vice President, Claims, Berkley Public Entity Managers
Darren C. Barreiro - Partner, Greenbaum, Rowe, Smith & Davis LLP
Glenn Bergenfield, Esq - Glenn A. Bergenfield, P.C.