Senior Technology Consultant
B.K. Jackson is an experienced Technology Consultant in audiovisual engineering and multimedia production for over 25 years. BK brings to our team his years of highly-rated results and satisfied clients in securities/FINRA, intellectual property/patent, contract dispute, defective product/product liability, and professional malpractice matters (amongst other areas). Our clients say B.K. is best characterized by his big smile, positive attitude and ability to work long hours with pleasure for the benefit of the trial team.
With decades in Presentation Technology, his dedicated tenure in Trial Support/ Litigation Technology Consulting spans 14 years of experience and 100+ matters successfully served. B.K. began in litigation consulting when he opened The S.P. Agency as a vendor with an office housed in the of Columbus State University/University of Georgia Small Business Technology Incubator back in 2009, assisting clients in the Georgia and Alabama region. By 2010, B.K. was on the radar in the field and was then recruited to Kroll OnTrack/Trialgraphix.
B.K.’s background also includes work in the entertainment/events/media industries. Notable credits include:
- former Camera Operator and Video Editor for both ABC and FOX affiliate stations,
- Directing and Producing media developed for Amazon Prime and Nickelodeon distribution,
- Podcast Host and lead content manager for Play Your Way Network/Player Way Podcast,
- Former Operations Manager for PSAV/Encore,
- Director of Audiovisual for Gas South District Convention Center,
- a former credentialed member of the Collegiate Associated Press,
- Technical Director of the Jim Blanchard Leadership Forum convention sponsored by Synovus/TSYS/Aflac,
- Multimedia Production Manager for the Cunningham Conference Center; and has worked as a
- contractor with DecisionQuest in Virtual/Hybrid Trial Recording and Presentation.
According to Dr. Richard Baxter (former Dean of the College of Arts and Letters, Columbus State University), B.K. is considered a distinguished alum, who was instrumental in the transformation of the CSU Mass Communications department, going from a more speech communication focus in course offering, to the media production and broadcast institute it has become.
When BK isn’t serving our clients, he’s well known in his social circle as a chef and food hobbyist. Ask him about his white jacket.