The deposition is the cornerstone of discovery and building a solid case. With trial in mind, capturing a deponent’s testimony on video can be the difference in effectively communicating credible (or not credible) testimony.
With Magna, you can remotely hold depositions, arbitrations, meetings, witness communication training, mock trials, and other jury research sessions.
Magna Legal Service’s in-house videography department employs highly experienced legal videographers providing the widest range of video deposition solutions. Using up-to-date technology, the most current video formats and industry standard software, Magna’s video department delivers the highest quality final product to take you from discovery to trial.
- In-house videographers
- Worldwide deposition coverage
- Certified TrialDirector technicians
- Video / transcript sync (DepoView)
- Editing, cutting, and redacting video for trial use
- Site inspections
- Day-in-the-Life videos
- Courtroom video playback
- Multimedia video depositions (Magna-fy Depos)
- Picture-in-Picture video technology
- Hyperlinking exhibits to synced video formats (LEF, XMEF, SBF, PTZ, MDB)
- Audio & video conversions
- VHS digitization
- Green screen productions
- Customization to attorneys’ needs
- Live Picture-in-Picture captured in HD
- Display exhibits to witness using TrialDirector on a laptop, or using a mini Elmo, or both
- Touchscreen monitors for witness to annotate exhibits
- Multiple monitors for attending attorneys to view
- Great for trial depositions and expert witnesses
- TrialDirector certified videographers and technicians
Darren C. Barreiro - Partner, Greenbaum, Rowe, Smith & Davis LLP
Glenn Bergenfield, Esq - Glenn A. Bergenfield, P.C.
Steve Dzury - Senior Vice President, Claims, Berkley Public Entity Managers