Virtual: Magna Charity Sweepstakes Party
Magna is hosting Sweepstakes Virtual Parties every week, and if you’re a paralegal, legal assistant or admin, your’e invited!
We will donate $250 to a viewer’s-choice non-profit AND give away prizes to those who tune in! This Thursday, join us for Magna Trivia! The prizes? Amazon gift cards!
Live on the event, you will vote on which organization we will donate to and we will start spinning the wheel to pick our random winners!
If you already entered in our Instagram or Facebook raffle, you will automatically be entered this week as well. If not, here’s your chance!:
Instagram Raffle: To enter, follow us on Instagram: @MagnaLegalServices.
Then, message us on Instagram, with your full name, firm & business email
Facebook Raffle: To enter, like us on Facebook: @MagnaLegalServices
Then, message us on Facebook, with your full name, firm & business email
*Following us on Instagram or liking us on Facebook will not give Magna, or any Magna employees, access to view your content*
Click below to join our “Magna Sweepstakes Party” event on 7/30 (4:30 PM EDT, 3:30 PM CDT, 2:30 PM MDT, 1:30 PM PDT). More information below. Questions? Contact Jordan DeJesse at JDeJesse@MagnaLS.com
Here are the organizations you will be voting on:
- NAACP Legal Defense and Educational Fund, Inc.: The NAACP Legal Defense and Educational Fund, Inc. is America’s premier legal organization fighting for racial justice. Through litigation, advocacy, and public education, LDF seeks structural changes to expand democracy, eliminate disparities, and achieve racial justice in a society that fulfills the promise of equality for all Americans.
- Equal Justice Initiative: EJI is a nonprofit organization committed to ending mass incarceration and excessive punishment in the U.S., challenging racial and economic injustice, and protecting basic human rights. They provide legal representation to people who have been illegally convicted, unfairly sentenced, or abused in state jails and prisons, and also provide re-entry assistance to formerly incarcerated people.
- HomeAid is a national nonprofit with a mission to build new lives for America’s homeless through housing and community outreach.
- No Kid Hungry: Deploys funds to ensure access to free meals continues for children in need, especially with schools closed.
- The Philadelphia Bar Foundation is dedicated to promoting access to justice for all people, particularly those struggling with poverty, abuse, and discrimination.
- Meals on Wheels: Meals on Wheels delivers food to seniors—safely, per CDC guidelines, as older folks are at greater risk of serious illness from COVID-19—and makes sure they’re not left on their own while the country hunkers down.
- Best Friends Animal Society is a leading national animal welfare organization dedicated to ending the killing of dogs and cats in America’s shelters. In addition to running lifesaving programs, they have regional centers across the country and operate the nation’s largest no-kill sanctuary for companion animals.
- Rosemarie K. Witter Foundation provides money for medical research to find a cure for Lupus
If you have an organization you would like to nominate to be included in the poll, let us know!