Impact of COVID 19 on Juror Perceptions of the Life Sciences Industry
Please join us on October 21st at 4:00PM ET for what promises to be an exciting and timely webinar: “Impact of COVID 19 on Juror Perceptions of the Life Sciences Industry.”
Hear from corporate counsel and industry executives as we analyze and discuss the results of a large, nationwide survey Magna has conducted on juror perceptions of corporations during this time, specifically focusing on the Life Sciences industry.
– Perry J. Viscounty, Esq. Latham & Watkins, Partner
– Connie Matteo, Pfizer, Assistant General Counsel
– Keith Newburry, Edwards Lifesciences Corporation VP and Chief IP Counsel
– Rachel York Colangelo, Ph.D. Magna Legal Services, National Managing Director Jury Consulting
– Dan Wolfe, J.D., Ph.D. Magna Legal Services, Senior Director Jury Consulting
Click below to register for free!
October 21, 2020