Fight or Flight? Winning Cases in the Post-COVID-19 Era
Webinar: Fight or Flight? Winning Cases in the Post-COVID-19 Era
Date: June 16th, 2021
Time: 4:00PM ET
Topics of discussion:
1). Post COVID-19 business drivers and their impact on claims resolution— Settlement vs. Trial. Do pre-COVID claims analysis still apply?
2). Taking the driver’s seat during settlement negotiations. Will my pre-COVID trial plan still work in a post pandemic environment? Will post my COVID damages assessment look different?
3). When to leverage Jury Research— before discovery, after discovery or during trial? Have juror panels changed and does it have staying power?
– Gregory S. Katz, NY Managing Partner, Lewis, Brisbois, Bisgaard & Smith LLP
– Matthew Barrett, Assistant General Counsel, Risk and Litigation, ABM
– Christopher Greene, Senior Vice President, Chief Claims Officer & General Counsel, Canal Insurance Company
– Mark Calzaretta, Partner & Vice President of Litigation Consulting, Magna Legal Services
– Peter Hecht, Partner & Executive Vice President of Sales, Magna Legal Services
– Jessica Gimbel Carnes, Senior Vice President of Business Development, Magna Legal Services
June 16, 2021